SCOTTISH HOLIDAYS BY MGM MUTHU HOTELS
One of our best Scotland Driving Tours – Scotland Self Drive Tours by Muthu Hotels offers a comprehensive itinerary taking you on a journey to the corners of this beautiful nation; see Scotland from the bustling cultural and historic cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh to the expansive wilderness of the Scottish Highlands. From the rugged beauty of the West coast and Isle of Skye to the cultural sites of the East Coast and Aberdeenshire.
|Autumn & Winter Itinerary||Valid for stays until 31st December 2021|
|Duration of Itinerary||Prices (per night) in GBP (£) on Double / Twin room sharing|
Offer valid until 31st December 2021
- Accommodation in participating hotels and applicable VAT in standard rooms for 02
- Full cooked Scottish breakfast each morning
- Daily Dinner – Choice of Asian Vegetarian meals available on request basis. To be checked at the time of reservation
- Complimentary upgrade to 2nd higher room category in Oban, Fort William or Nairn hotels once during the itinerary, subject to availability.
- Complimentary bottle of house wine once during the stay
- Internet access
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability at the time of booking
- Complimentary upgrade is subject to availability at the time of making reservation
- Entrance fees to places of interest, airfares, local transportation, car rentals, and sightseeing are chargeable.
- Exploring Scotland itineraries will be charged in GBP (£). Prices in any other currency may vary with fluctuations in international exchange rates.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
- Amenities/services mentioned in the offer are to be used during the same stay period. They cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferrable.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation with a credit card. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Up to 02 children below the age of 4 years can be accommodated in the parents room without any additional charge including meals as per plan. However we will not provide extra bed for children.
- One child between the age of 4 to 10 years can be accommodated in the parents room at no additional charge on room only basis without extra bed/ mattress
- If there are two children between 4 and 10 years of age, a separate room is offered / reserved at parents applicable room rate and plan
- For children over 10 years of age, a separate room is reserved at parents applicable room rate.
- Triple occupancy supplement £ 40 per night ( subject to availability of triple room or a family room
- Breakfast rate for children between 4 to 10 years - Breakfast - £6 & Dinner - £10 per meal
To confirm a reservation, an advance of £300 needs to be paid 30 days prior to the date of arrival. Balance entire payment to be paid latest by day of arrival in first hotel at the time of check in. The advance amount will be adjusted against the total amount which is payable on check in at the first hotel of the travel itinerary.
- The following cancellation charges will be payable, depending upon the day on which the notice of cancellation is received:
- Should a cancellation be done 30 days prior to arrival the entire amount of £ 300 will be reversed on the credit card.
- For any cancellation received less than or within 30 days of arrival, the entire amount of £ 300 will be charged.
- In cases where the length of stay is reduced during your stay, no refund will be levied.
- Amendments will be permitted only based on availability. Extra charges may be involved.
For enquiry and reservation and please contact our central reservation at:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number - (+44) 845 468 0164 / 845 468 0331 – Available Monday to Sunday – 9 AM to 5 PM )